- 1. ___________ are DNA threads which appear inside the nucleus at the time of cell division.
- 2. Hershey and Chase used radioactive _____ to label the DNA core of the bacteriophage.
- 3. A DNA strand having the sequence C-G-A-T-T-G would be complementary to the sequence
- 4. Histones are the proteins present in DNA are basic due to presence of amino acid3 amino acids are basic out of 20
- 5. In alkaptonuria the urine of patient truns black due to the presence of -----in urine
- 6. What name is given to the process in which the information encoded in a strand of mRNA is used to construct a protein?